Ref.1064 1967 Cessna TU206B for aerial surveys
1967 Cessna TU206B, modified for aerial surveys, with large camera port, registered in Central America in excellent condition.
- TT 10,700 hrs.
- Prop 570 hrs.
- Engine, new from Continental (not overhauled) 780 hrs. RAM modification with 310hp
- Garmin, GPS 430, Two Radios
- Two Transponders: CHT and EGT are digital
- Shadin Digital Fuel Flow
- Exhaust System: Gomolzig STC
- Camera Hole: Gomolzig STC
- Main Gear: has 8.00×6 tires
- Nose Gear: has 6.00×6 tire
- Two VOR, KING HSI, 406 ELT
- Alternator: 150 watts
- Wing tip tanks: 107 gal., useful, or some 7 hrs. of endurance
- Modified for aerial surveys with large camera port
- Always hangered
- No Corrosion