Ref.0643 1974 Piper Aztec PA 23-250T
- Airplane is in very good condition and ready for your projects.
- Price has been drastically reduced for a speedy sale.
- Modified with Camera Port for Photo Flight Mission
- Stationed in Europe (EU Country)
- Airplane got new tanks and will now be in AOC.
- It is fully operational and works fine.
- EFTA Approved
- EASA Registered
- Airworthiness Review Certificate available upon request. Date of expiry: March 26, 2015
- Spec Sheet available upon request
- Plan a Pre-Buy Inspection
- Used for Large Format Camera as UltraCam D, XP, RC 30.
- Both engines were overhauled in Sept.2007.
- A converter and an additional (third) alternator has been installed.
- Two new wing tip tanks of 24 US Gal has been installed.
- Both propellers are being overhauled in Jan 2015.
- Three seats have been incorporated. The two second-row seats and the rear seats are in the hanger.
The drawing for the hole modification and the STC for the camera are available upon request.
All data are to the best of our knowledge and need to be verified by the buyer
All details are subject to verification and are not intended as a definitive representation.
All items are subject to prior sale or could be withdrawn anytime without notice.
For more information about this item, please fill out the short form below and submit it to us.
We will reply as soon as possible. All information is kept confidential. Thank you!
* Required Fields
Please use our reference number and product name when making an inquiry