Ref.0734 Optech ILRIS 3D LiDAR System
The Optech ILRIS is a long range, time-of-flight (TOF) laser scanner used for acquiring 3-Dimensional data of large structures or entire landscapes.
Original purchase date: 2005
Manufacture date in October 2005.
Instrument is in great working order. The unit has been slightly used.
The scanner supports an analog type LASER whereas the new scanners come equipped with a digital LASER rather than an analog.
1) Optech ILRIS 3D Scanning System
2) Power supply and cord
3) Battery inverter
4) 25′ Computer LAN cable (system is equipped with wireless networking via Wi Fi
5) Pelican Case with a retractable handle and wheels
6) Polyworks Software 2012 Suite purchased
7) Leica heavy duty tripod with Tri-broch
8) Controller software, parse ring software
High angular resolution
High accuracy and precision
Unique dual-axis scan pattern
All details are subject to verification and are not intended as a definitive representation.
All items are subject to prior sale or could be withdrawn anytime without notice.
For more information about this item, please fill out the short form below and submit it to us.
We will reply as soon as possible. All information is kept confidential. Thank you!
* Required Fields